An investigation conducted by West Pierce Fire & Rescue found that last week's fire at was accidental.
"The fire is believed to have started in the finishing area by improperly disposed rags," according to the fire department.
The three-alarm blaze sent billows of smoke into the air Aug. 7 at the business at 7505 52nd Ave W.
In all, there were 13 large apparatus to include fire engines and ladder trucks, 3 medic units and several support staff on scene.
There were no injuries reported, but a special team with Bureau of assisted with the investigation.