This week, the Clover Park School Board approved several administrative changes for the 2012-13 school year in its central office and secondary schools.
According to a news release from the district, they are:
• Doug Kernutt, current administrator of human resources, will be the deputy superintendent. He replaces Keith Rittel, to become superintendent of Provo School District in Utah.
• , current director of employment services, will be the executive director for human resources and part of Superintendent’s Council.
• Brian Laubach, current director of teaching and learning, will be the executive director for teaching and learning and part of Superintendent’s Council.
• , current dean of students at , will be the principal of .
• Steve Seberson, current dean of students at , will be the assistant principal at .
• Angie Wolfe, currently the assistant principal at Woodbrook Middle School, will be the assistant principal at and . Wolfe replaces Shavonne Lee, who is leaving the district.
• Michael Vincent, currently a consultant teacher in the district, will be the new Woodbrook Middle School assistant principal.
• Cynthia Adams, currently an assistant principal at , will be an assistant principal at . The number of assistant principals at Clover Park was reduced for the 2012-13 school year.
• Ryan Akiyama, currently the dean of students at Horizons Elementary School in the North Thurston School District, will be an assistant principal at Lakes High School.
• Lysandra Ness, currently an administrative intern at South Kitsap High School, will be an assistant principal at Lakes High School.
No additional administrators will be added to the district's current staffing and no additional costs will be incurred with the changes.