Drag box to select area
Constructed in 1849 and used until 1868, this historic fort was designed to protect what is currently the Puget Sound region. In 1983 the fort's remaining buildings were renovated and restored to recreate their original condition. The fort also operates a museum and gift shop open to the public and school groups.
9601 Steilacoom Blvd SW, Lakewood, WA 98498
- Hours: Oct - 1st weekend in May: 1st Sun, 1pm - 4pm. Memorial Day - Labor Day: Sun, 1pm - 4pm
- Business email: email@example.com